At Providence, Our Faith is Part of Our Education
Though we do not associate with a specific denomination, we do hold to a set of core beliefs
What We Believe
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.Love your neighbor as yourself. As we obey His Word, we glorify God by producing fruits of righteousness: love, joy, kindness, patience, gentleness, goodness and self-control.
From Matthew 22:38-39 and Galatians 5:22
Statement of Faith
This is what we believe in:
- the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son – Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit.
- God, who created the heavens and the earth.
- Jesus Christ, His Son, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin.
- the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- the ascension of Jesus Christ into Heaven, where He is now seated at the right hand of the Father.
- the finished work of Jesus Christ for the remission of our sins.
- Jesus Christ, making intercession for us.
- the Church of Christ, His body, composed of true believers in Jesus Christ.
- the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
- a literal Heaven and a literal Hell.
- the coming return of Jesus Christ.
- the ultimate righteous judgement of almighty God for believers and unbelievers.
- the personal work of the Holy Spirit in our lives, to teach us and guide us in all things.
- the Bible, the infallible, inspired Word of God that serves as our standard to live lives pleasing to God.
Providence Christian School NW
Providence Christian School NW does not engage in a policy of discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, disability, age, handicap, national origin, or religion.
Contact Us: (360) 318-1347 | email@example.com
Providence Christian School NW, 5950 Portal Way, Ferndale, WA, 98248